8/10/12

Best Part Of The Day


I love early morning, the quiet of nature, allows me to collect my thoughts and plan my day/life before the demands of the day of others invade my life.  There are so many things that I think about in the morning that I would like to make changes about, things in my life that are not serving me, actions I take that frustrate me and I know the only way to make things better is to do something different.   

So Planning the day, it all starts with what I think about.  

I am happy and grateful for the time I spend in the mornings reconnecting with who I am, not who I think I ought to be.  Taking care of myself needs to become more important-not something I SAY I should do but something that I DO-evidenced by my choices, decisions and actions. 

I am grateful for my health and that I have the ability to change it and make it even better. 

That said, here is today's health plan:
Vi Shape Shake
Roast Beef
Vi Defy/Raspberry Neuro
Nectarine/Yellow Pepper
Vi Shake
Chicken Marsala ( going out for dinner so need to plan for this

3 sets 8 reps Arnold Presses 
3 sets 8 reps Flies
3 sets 8 reps squats 
3 sets 8 reps curtsy squats  
3 sets 10 reps crunches
Modified push ups



 

No comments: