8/6/12

A change of Theme so to speak......


I have been on a journey in weight loss starting at age 3 months--seriously, I was gaining weight too fast and the pediatrician put me on a different formula mix (back in the day when mom's not only did everything around the house, they also made the baby formula)

I was an overweight kid, started Lean Line and Weight Watchers in 4th grade and have basically been on some sort of weight management program since--

Yo Yo dieting has nothing on me! I topped out in 2002 at a whopping 340 pounds--
Using every tool known to man, I managed to drop down to 178 pounds --

Whew success at last--
Not so much....we all know that weight loss and body image starts in our head.

So, feeling terribly fat, size 10 weighing 178 pounds--I fell into old behavior patterns and regained 65 pounds back....

So over the years since I've been struggling with those blasted pounds I regained--thank goodness I halted it at 65 lbs.

I am on a quest to improve my physical, mental and emotional health.  I will be posting here my intake, exercise and progress--success is a journey, not the destination for sure--daily consistent steps in the right direction, regardless if I can "see" change, it is in the doing that change will come.  I will also be posting thoughts, feelings, frustrations, writing etc.  Be prepared, it isn't all pretty but it's all real.

No comments: