8/6/12

August 6th Muse

It is early morning, the sun in Arizona has not quite risen, the clouds uncharacteristically hang low in the sky.  I got on the scale today and didn't see any results of the good things I've been doing the last 16 days.  I will not falter tho.  I went into the kitchen and got my food ready for the day, waited for the coffee to brew and decided that I didn't need to wait for later to get things started.  So did the following with 5# weights except the walking lunges- I increased the weight from 3#:

2 sets of 8 Arnold Presses
15 walking lunges
2 sets of 8 squats
2 sets of 8 bicep curls
2 sets of 8 forward lunges
2 sets of 8 reverse lunges

Later today I will do some cardio and abdominal/core exercise.  





 Breakfast:  Vi Shake with .25 frozen banana, 1/2 cup fresh spinach, 1 Cup NSA Almond Milk and 1 PRO 1 Lemon Neuro

Food Packed for Lunch and snacks:
15 cherries
2 chicken thighs grilled
small box of Strawberries
1 large nectarine
Vi Shape ( always at office)

Dinner: Vi Shake

No comments: