8/8/12

Never Lose Hope


Never Give Up. It is the only way to fail. That is my mantra today...

I will not lose hope of a better future,
a better body, a better life,
a better way to work,
to make my dreams become reality

I will never give up on my dreams,
or on myself.

Wanting to stay accountable, if only to myself.  I am still tired, almost as tired as when I went to bed.  I think it's emotional, an emotional tired.  I go all day and then I am exhausted.  I shouldn't be so tired at 4 am tho--

I woke up this morning and made my coffee--doing walking lunges back to the bedroom to get ready for work, will do some squats at the sink--anything to get started--I need to do something everyday even if it's not what I "think" is the "right" or "enough" exercise to do.....anytime I make the effort to change my mind, to act even when I don't "feel" like it is a victory for me..

~Coffee with non fat milk, vitamins-Yeah, remembered the iron
~Vi Shake with frozen peaches, strawberries and whatever else is in that mix made with unsweetened almond milk

~Homemade plain yogurt with strawberries
~1 grilled chicken thigh
~1 nectarine
~Pro/Vi-Defy
Ah, forgot going to lunch today--sushi place, oh how I don't like Sushi.
need to replace the grilled chicken thigh at lunch with something else..... maybe garlic chicken and only eat half of the lunch portion and only  an oz of the rice.........that should work.

Dinner will be a Vi Shake............

I like cheese--it is fast and easy but I should not be eating it as often as I do... it's a thin slice at 100 calories.

Weighed today, I didn't gain didn't lose, status quo but that will change, I must keep in mind the focus and the goal.

No comments: