8/18/12

August 18 2012 Rambling Thots

Every step in the right direction, no matter how small, is significant!

Been an interesting last few days-not that anything has been HUGE or different, just things going on in my head.  I see where there is a lack of consistency in my thought life-what I am pleased about is that I recognize the inconsistencies much more quickly then I used to and I change my thoughts when I see that what I am thinking is not inline with what I want.  I can't allow what others think, do or say affect me--they are not even talking about me anyway!  That can be freeing for sure!  People think, act, say and do out of their own belief systems, out of their own fears and out of their own desires/shortcomings etc.  If someone is unhappy is that really my doing?  Heck no! Just as I am responsible for how I "feel" so is everyone else! 

Don't allow how others think, feel, say or do affect who YOU are today, what you feel, think etc!!  Don't give your power away ever! Especially to others who don't deserve it and probably have no clue they were wielding it anyway, not knowing or caring that you GAVE IT TO THEM!


No comments: