8/20/12

Procrastination and Goals

Procrastinating on the goals that matter to you.

There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.  Follow your intuition.  Don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do.  When there is love and inspiration, you can’t go wrong.  And whatever it is you want to do, do it now.  There are only so many tomorrows.  Trust me, in a year from now, you will wish you had started today.~ Marc and Angela Hack
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like to think that I am not a procrastinator but in reality I am...Just like this moment--I know I must exercise this morning yet here I sit, thinking and writing about it--time is passing by--time that will never be retrieved


........there is no tomorrow, only yesterday and NOW.  We don't know the number of our days--or the quality--or who will be with us in that time. 

Start today.....right now.......

So hitting save, share and getting on with my day--because I know that by doing what I SAY I am going to do and doing it, I will feel better for it--rather than SAY I'm going to do something and then not do it--
~JmF

No comments: